Saturday, July 03, 2010

Two singles you need:



One slow jam, one weird jam, one party jam. Opening slow jam "Lap Dog" is the jam of jams, a grinder with R&B snares popping all over the place as pianos vamp and Dog Dick future croons/falsetto raps over the top. I want a t-shirt that says "I'm a fiend for Dog Dick!"

*White Vinyl 7"*

Check out this vid of Dog Dick @ Whartscape last year, includes "Grease That I Got" at about the 8 min mark:






"Tonight I am riding the Vomit Wave!"

"New Swamp" is a the new track, a real oozer of a beast of a monster. "Vomit Wave" finally gets release on the b-side, as well as a re-do of "Shadowsss", a song originally released on the I live Like This Cuz I Like It full length.

*Green Vinyl 7"*

Both on Holy Holy Holy Records.

Also, go check out the new Sewn Leather track "Cream of the Crap" plus a bunch of other newish trax too @ myspace.com/sewnleather.

No comments:


send me your trax

Send me your track

Vicious Popcast

Vicious Blast

P33PS