Monday, December 29, 2008

BEST OF 2008 TOP 10 PLAYLIST (SEQUENCED FOR MAXIMUM PLAYABILITY, GO BUY THESE RECORDS AND PUT IT TOGETHER)

(EXCLUDING OUR SHIT)

1. Fortress of Amplitude "Scales Without Tears" The Next Plateau CD (Rat-Face Dream-Angel): Redefining "epic".
2. R. Kelly "Screamer" Twelve Play: 4th Quarter: Kellz is better than everyone else. BONUS (OG RON C'S CHOPPED NOT SLOPPED MIX):

3. Wax Museums "Locked In The Mall" Wax Museums LP (Douchemaster): "Someone Let Me OUT!"
4. E-40 (Produced by Rick Rock) "I'm On One" The Ball Street Journal: "Smokin' on smelly, pow-wowin' on my celly" STREAM:

5. Sewn Leather "No Names" I Live Like This Cuz I Like It (Yours): "The only rock n' roll left is in your head."
6. The Hospitals "Sour Hawaii" Hairdryer Peace LP (Self-Released): Bands have to sound like this now.
7. Pro Bro Gold "Relaxzation" Liquid Gold Tour CDR (Self-Released): An essential 2008 deep cut slow-viber.
8. Cave "Ravens Hash" California Raisins split 10" (Permanent): Psychedelic.
9. The USA is a Monster "Tulsa" Space Programs CD (Load): Song of the year, record of the year, best band in the universe.
10. The-Dream "Rockin' That Shit": The year comes full circle, starting with my obsession with the "Shawty Is The Shit" remix featuring R. Kelly and ending with this teaser from the next full length from The-Dream. Dude is the new Prince, and I'm not just saying that because all his songs are the drums from "The Beautiful Ones". BONUS ("LET ME SEE THE BOOTY" w/ LIL' JON):

No comments:


send me your trax

Send me your track

Vicious Popcast

Vicious Blast

P33PS