Saturday, December 13, 2008





Hey so on April 19 2009 (yeah, futuristic, I know) we're having Sewn Leather come to town with Richmond-based bros Narwhalz (of Sound) and DJ Dog Dick. The show's @ The Borg Ward, with Big Fun 4Ever, Geocash, and one more T.B.A. To get prepared you need his LP I Live Like This Cuz I Like It in your life. It is ESSENTIAL. Will this double as the Sewn Leather / Videohippos split 10" release show? Only time will tell...

To order the 12" on Yours Records (yoursrecords.com):
Sewn Leather LP "I Live Like This Cuz I Like It" $13.00 Postage Paid
Sewn Leather Large Format Poster $3.00 Postage Paid
Send Cash, Check, or Money Order to:

Avalon Kalin
1705 SW 11th Ave #508
Portland, Oregon 97201
USA

Allow a couple of weeks for your record to show up as they do ground shipping.

COMPLETE SEWN LEATHER / NARWHALZ / DJ DOG DICK TOUR DATES:
CLICK HERE 2 SMOKE THE PUNK.

No comments:


send me your trax

Send me your track

Vicious Popcast

Vicious Blast

P33PS